Our eductors offer consistent performance over a wide range of sizes and customizable configurations for both in-line and in-tank applications.
The geometry used follows the widely used industrial sizes, now updated for hygienic applications.
• Eight in line models for liquid, gas, and steam applications
• In tank units for mixing, blending, and heating
• Wetted surface finishes: SF 4
• Seals: (in-line) UPS Class VI
• CIP / SIP: System must be flushed from motive and suction to ensure proper cleaning
• 1” - 4” standard
• Custom: Consult Factory
In-line units start highly custom nozzle and discharge inserts.
• Body: Standard Tee
• Clamps: GRQ Engineered Hygienic clamps standard for optimum performance
• GRQ SafeGuards and push pins standard to discourage tampering and deviating from the optimal settings from the factory
Check out our In-Tank Eductor / Tank Liquid Agitator (TLA) with Supply Piping & Mount below.